Shrimp Kebabs with Orange
8,8 / 10
ready in 1 hr 32 min.
- 1 clove garlic cloves (crushed)
- 4 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns (crushed)
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1 Orange (filleted, juice reserved)
- 3.333 cups cooked Prawn (peeled and deveined)
- 2 red peppers (cut into wedges)
- 1 Mango (cut into chunks)
How healthy are the main ingredients?olive oilgarlic cloveOrangeMango
Add the crushed garlic to the oil. Stir in the pepper (reserving 1 or 2 pinches for later), the curry powder and the orange juice to form a marinade. Stir in the prawns and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Heat the barbecue.
Remove the prawns from the marinade and allow to drain, then fry on the barbecue for around 7 minutes, turning.
Arrange the peppers, mango and orange segments on plates. Arrange the skewers on top and drizzle with the remaining marinade. Sprinkle with the remaining pink pepper and serve.