Salad with Vegetables and Mushrooms
- 250 grams mixed Lettuce (such as Lollo Rosso, young Romana)
- 1 small, green zucchini
- 1 small, yellow zucchini
- 1 organic lemon
- 500 grams mixed Wild mushroom (such as porcini mushrooms, chestnuts)
- 1 onion
- 4 tablespoons Canola oil
- 100 milliliters dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons lingonberry (from the jar)
- freshly ground peppers
- 1 pinch sugar
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
Rinse and trim the lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces. Rinse the zucchinis and cut lengthwise into thin strips. Rinse the lemon in hot water, pat dry, grate some zest and squeeze out the juice. Wipe the mushrooms and cut smaller if necessary.
Peel and finely chop the onion and sauté in 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Then pour in the white wine and add the peppercorns, lemon zest and lingonberries. Simmer for about 5 minutes over low heat.
For the dressing, mix the remaining oil with the lemon juice and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
Arrange the salad ingredients in bowls and distribute the mushroom mixture on top. Drizzle with the dressing and serve garnished with parsley.