- 150 grams Long-grain rice
- 150 grams shelled Broad bean
- 200 grams Pumpkin pulp (diced)
- 2 Scallions
- 2 tablespoons unsalted Shelled peanut (coarsely chopped)
- 125 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 125 milliliters White wine
- 1 pinch ground Caraway
- 1 tablespoon Parsley (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 small Cucumber
Rinse the rice thoroughly and boil with double amount of lightly salted water, cover and simmer about 15 minutes until cooked through.
Rinse scallions and cut into thin rings. Place in pan with the beans and the pumpkin cubes. Saute in hot olive oil. Add broth, wine and cumin, bring to a boil, cover and simmer about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix in rice, peanuts and parsley.
Rinse cucumber and cut into thin slices.
Plate the rice mixture and decorate plates with cucumber slices.