Pork Fillet and Peanut Salad
ready in 24 min.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 pork escalope (approx. 150 g each)
- 2 tablespoons Nut oil
- ¾ cup Peanuts (chopped)
- ½ teaspoon crushed Red pepper flakes (ground)
- 2 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice
- brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons light sesame oil
- 1 green Mango (cut into batons)
- 4 carrots (cut into batons)
- 4 tomatoes (deseeded and diced)
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped Vietnamese mint
Drizzle 1 tbsp soy sauce over the escalopes. Heat the groundnut oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the pork on both sides for 1-2 minutes until cooked. Remove from the pan and leave to rest.
Whisk together the peanuts, chilli flakes, rice vinegar, lime juice, a pinch of sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil and check the seasoning.
Slice the meat into fine strips and mix through the dressing, together with the remaining ingredients.