Penne with Mushroom Sauce
- 500 grams Penne
- 150 grams ham (sliced)
- 1 shallot (finely diced)
- 1 garlic (finely chopped)
- 200 grams Frozen pea (thawed)
- 100 grams button Mushroom
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon scallions
- 100 milliliters white wine
- 200 milliliters Whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons Crème fraiche
- freshly ground peppers
Cook the penne in boiling salted water according to the package directions until al dente.
Cut the ham into strips.
Clean the mushrooms and cut into slices.
Heat the butter in a pan, then sauté the ham, shallots, and garlic. Add the mushrooms, sauté briefly, then deglaze with the white wine. Bring to a boil, and cook until the liquid has almost evaporated. Add the cream, then mix in the peas, creme fraiche, and herbs. Season generously with salt and pepper. Drain the penne, reserving some of the cooking liquid. Add the penne and a little of the cooking liquid to the pan, and toss to combine. Transfer to warm plates and serve immediately.