Peach Basil Salad
While this delicious summer salad doesn't have a ton of ingredients, the peaches and basil pack it with flavor and nutrients such as fiber and vitamin K.
If you can't find nasturtium flowers at the store, you can skip them for this recipe and still have a delicious salad!
- For the salad
- 6 tomatoes (skinned, chopped into wedges)
- 2 small, white onions (sliced into rings)
- 1 handful Nasturtium (leaves, torn into small pieces if necessary)
- 1 handful young Chard leaf (leaves, torn into small pieces if necessary)
- 1 stalk Lemon balm (chopped leaves)
- 2 stalks Sage (chopped leaves)
- 4 Peaches (chopped)
- 1 handful Basil (leaves)