Pasta Salad with Hot Dogs, Cheese and Vegetables
- 250 grams small macaroni
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 200 grams Butter cheese (diced)
- 200 Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 yellow Bell pepper (finely diced)
- 4 Hot dogs (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons freshly cut scallions
- 125 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoons White vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- 5 tablespoons Mayonnaise
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente, drain well, transfer to a bowl and toss with the oil.
In a spearate bowl, whisk together the broth, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and mayonnaise. Stir in the cheese, tomato, pepper, hot dog, chives and the pasta, toss well and let stand 20 minutes before serving.