Indian Chicken and Pea Ragu
- 3.333 cups Chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 1 generous pinch brown Mustard seed
- 1 generous pinch Cumin
- 3 onions (sliced)
- 2 red chile peppers (finely chopped)
- 1 generous pinch ground Cumin
- 1 pinch cilantro
- 1 generous pinch Turmeric
- 1 ¾ cups sugar Snap pea
- 1 cup peas
- ⅞ cup water
- ⅔ cup Coconut cream
Cut the meat into thin strips and mix with the Worcestershire sauce.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the mustard seeds and cumin seeds, stirring, for about 30 seconds, until they start to pop.
Add the onions and chillies and fry, stirring, until the onions are lightly browned.
Stir in the chicken, Worcestershire sauce, ground spices, sugarsnap peas and peas and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add the water, bring to a boil and cook over a medium heat for a further 3—5 minutes, stirring, until the meat and vegetables are just cooked. Add coconut cream to taste.
Serve in bowls and sprinkle with mint. Serve with rice.