- 150 grams Lentils
- 1 Onion
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Curry powder
- 1 liter Vegetable broth (from a jar)
- 1 Russet apple
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 50 grams Creme fraiche cheese
- 1 bunch Parsley
Peel and chop the onion. Saute the onion in hot oil until translucent. Add the lentils. Saute for about 1 minute, stirring constantly. Sprinkle with the curry powder and pour in the broth. Simmer over low heat for about 45 minutes.
Rinse the apple, quarter, remove the seeds and finely chop. Add the apple, lemon juice and creme fraiche to the soup. Bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper. Rinse the parsley, chop finely and sprinkle over the soup. Serve immediately.