Flaked Fish with Rice
ready in 45 min.
- 2.333 cups Basmati rice
- 4 Tbsps white wine vinegar (to taste)
- 1 cup pitted green olives (half of them sliced)
- 1 tsp hot Mustard
- 4 Tbsps sunflower oil
- 2 cups Tuna tinned (in own juice), broken up with a fork
- 2 handfuls Lettuce (e. g. rocket and lamb's lettuce)
- ⅔ cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 4 small gherkins (sliced)
How healthy are the main ingredients?TunaBasmati ricetomatoMustard
Steam the rice for around 20 minutes then leave to cool completely.
Mix the vinegar with the sliced olives, mustard and oil. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Mix gently with the rice and tuna.
Arrange the lettuce around the edge of the plates and place the rice salad in the middle. Serve garnished with the remaining ingredients.