Fish Skewers with Tarragon
ready in 34 min.
- 4 ½ cups White fish (such as monkfish or cod, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 3 sprigs fresh Tarragon (leaves stripped and roughly chopped)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (peeled and finely chopped)
- 6 Tbsps good-quality olive oil
- coarse salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- red Chili flakes (to taste)
- 3 Tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 4 fresh tomatoes (cut in half)
- 4 small Patty pan squashes (optional)
- wooden Skewer (soaked in water for 20 minutes)
- 1 fresh lemon (cut into wedges)
Place cubed fish in a large bowl.
Place chopped tarragon and chopped garlic in a small bowl add olive oil, mixing to combine. Pour oil mixture over fish, gently tossing to thoroughly coat. Marinate for 15 minutes.
Prepare the grill for direct grilling. Preheat to medium-high heat.
Thread skewers with fish and squash. Season kebabs with salt. pepper and red chili pepper flakes. Arrange kebabs and tomatoes on a hot grate and grill for 2 to 3 minutes on all sides, or until fish is white and cooked through.
Transfer kebabs and tomatoes to a serving platter. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.