- 1 Cucumber
- daikon radish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 fresh, red Chile pepper
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 100 grams yogurt (whole milk)
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 8 thin Turkey cutlets (80 grams)
- 1 tablespoon Pesto
- 4 slices of air-dried Ham
Rinse cucumbers, peel and slice into strips. Rinse and peel radish. Slice cucumbers into thin slices and sprinkle with salt.
Halve chili pepper lengthwise, rinse and remove the seeds. Cut the halves into small cubes. Mix vinegar with chile pepper cubes, 1 tablespoon oil and yogurt.
Pound the turkey cutlets between plastic wrap flat and spread with the pesto. Cut ham slices in half, lay on the turkey cutlets and roll tightly. Secure with toothpicks. Season with salt and pepper.
Rinse dill, pat dry and chop coarsely. Heat remaining oil in a pan. Add rolls and fry over medium heat on all sides about 5 minutes. Blot cucumber and radish slices with paper towels. Then mix with the dressing and sprinkle with dill. Serve salad with the turkey rolls.