Crayfish and Noodle Salad Bowl
- 3 ½ ounces Glass noodles
- 2 ½ cups pointed Cabbage (finely shredded)
- 2 carrots (peeled and finely shredded)
- ½ Cucumber (peeled, seeds removed and finely shredded)
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro
- Lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons Fish sauce
- 1.333 cups freshwater Catfish (cooked and peeled)
- 1 teaspoon dried Chili flakes
1 Cutting board, 1 flacher Plate, 1 Citrus juicer, 1 Small knife, 1 Peeler, 1 Large knife, 1 Small skillet, 1 Wooden spoon, 1 Pot, 1 Measuring cups, 1 Whisk
Cook the glass noodles according to the packet instructions. Rinse under cold running water, drain well and cut into 6 cm lengths.
Put the noodles into a bowl with the cabbage, carrots and cucumber and mix well.
Reserve a few sprigs coriander for the garnish and chop the remaining leaves. Add to the noodle mixture.
Mix together the lime juice, maple syrup, oil and fish sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix the dressing into the noodle mixture and stir in the crayfish tails. Put into serving dishes, sprinkle over the dried chilli flakes and garnish with the coriander sprigs.