Cold Roast Pork with Autumn Salad
- For the salad
- 500 grams Roasted pork (approximately 1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground peppers
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 300 grams Spinach (approximately 11 ounces)
- 3 Pear
- 50 grams whole Hazelnuts (approximately 2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the meat: Preheat oven to 175°C (approximately 350°F). Rinse meat, pat dry, rub with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a Dutch oven and brown the meat on all sides. Place in preheated oven and cook for about 45 minutes.
For the salad: Rinse spinach. Rinse pears, core and cut into slices. Coarsely chop hazelnuts. Heat sugar in a pan, add nuts and caramelize while stirring. For dressing, mix yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and oil and season with salt and pepper.
Cut pork into slices. To serve, place pork slices, spinach and pear slices on plates. Drizzle with the dressing and serve sprinkled with hazelnuts.