Chops with Fruit Salsa
6,3 / 10
- 1 cup Long grain rice (cooked as per package instructions)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 12 Pork cutlets
- ⅜ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 2 Tbsps cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 cups canned Peaches (drained and diced)
- 1 Red onion (finely chopped)
- ⅛ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 scallion (finely chopped)
- cilantro (to garnish)
Preheat the grill to hot.
Cook the rice as per package instructions in the chicken stock, then drain and cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, marinade the pork cutlets in a mixture of olive oil, honey, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of chopped coriander. Allow to marinade for 15 minutes and then season and grill for 7-8 minutes on each side.
Mix the peach, red onion and 1 tbsp of coriander in a small mixing bowl then dress with the extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Stir the spring onion into the rice and serve on plates. Top with the pork cutlets and accompany with the peach and red onion salsa and a garnish of coriander.