Chinese Chicken and Pepper Saute
- 2 Tbsps vegetable oil
- 2 cups boneless Chicken thigh (diced)
- 1 onion (peeled and finely sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (finely sliced)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 cup Snap pea
- 1 red pepper (seeded and finely sliced)
- 2 Tbsps soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps Oyster sauce
- 2 heads Bok Choy (leaves separated)
- 2 Tbsps Cashews
- 1 Tbsp Sesame seeds
Chicken Mushroom Stir Fry Add more meatiness with sliced mushrooms
Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the chicken until golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add the onion, garlic and ginger and fry quickly until golden then return the chicken to the pan with the mange tout and peppers. Cook for a few minutes until tender.
Add the sauces and bubble up.
Meanwhile briefly steam the pak choi for 2-3 minutes until the stems are tender. Add to the wok, toss in the cashews and sesame seeds and serve hot.