- For the chicken
- 600 grams Chicken breast (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Curry
- white Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- For the vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 small Onion (cut into strips)
- 1 Garlic clove (cut into slices)
- 80 grams Leek (finely chopped)
- 70 grams Carrots (cut into slices)
- 100 grams Spinach (cut into strips)
- 50 milliliters White wine
- 250 milliliters Chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 150 grams Creme fraiche cheese
- freshly ground Pepper
For the chicken, combine the soy sauce, the cornstarch and the curry and season with salt and pepper. Coat the meat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat some oil and sear the marinated chicken in portions on all sides. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
For the vegetables, heat the butter in a deep pan and sauté the onions and garlic over high heat. Add the vegetables and cook until tender, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and pour in the white wine and the broth.
Combine the soy sauce with the cornstarch and mix into a paste. Stir into the vegetables and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Then, stir in the crème fraîche.
To serve, add the meat to the vegetable sauce, season with salt and pepper and serve with rice if desired.