Chicken Fillets in Vegetable Rice
- 120 grams (approximately 4 ounces) Cherry tomatoes
- 200 grams (approximately 7 ounces) button Mushroom
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 grams (approximately 9 ounces) Wild rice
- peppers (from the mill)
- olive oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped Fresh herbs (z. B. rosemary, thyme)
- 3 Tbsps butter
- 100 milliliters (approximately 3 ounces) dry white wine
- 100 grams (approximately 3.5 ounces) Crème fraiche
- 1 ½ Tbsps freshly chopped parsley
- parsley (for garnish)
Rinse meat, pat dry and cut in half. Rinse tomatoes and cut into quarters. Peel and cut carrots into slices. Rinse the mushrooms and also cut into slices.
Chop onion and garlic finely.
Add rice and cook in 500 ml (approximately 17 ounces) of boiling salted water for about 20 minutes.
Salt and pepper meat and fry in pan with 2 tablespoons oil until golden brown. Reduce heat, add 1 tablespoon butter and herbs and leave meat until done, turning over occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat onion and garlic in another pan with remaining butter. Add carrots and mushrooms and fry for about 5 minutes. Then pour in wine and crème fraîche. Stir, add salt and pepper and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add rice and tomatoes, mix, season and spread in a baking dish. Arrange meat on it and sprinkle with parsley and serve garnished with parsley leaves.