- 300 grams Pastry flour
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sweet ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried Herbes de Provence
- 150 grams freshly grated Parmesan
- 300 milliliters Buttermilk
- 1 Egg
- 5 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Muffin tin (with 12 paper cup liners if desired)
Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, paprika, herbs and cheese and stir to combine. Mix together the buttermilk, egg and oil. Stir into the dry ingredients until combined.
Grease the muffin tin with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin.
Bake in a preheated 200°C (approximately 400°F) oven for about 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
Removing from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.