These breakfast tacos are an extremely well-rounded meal because they contain many essential macronutrients: proteins, carbs, and fats. This dish will satisfy you and keep you satiated until lunchtime without crashing.
You can add bacon or sausage to this recipe for more protein if you are not a vegetarian. If you are a vegetarian, you can add some beans and avocado.
- ½ Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 red Bell pepper (washed; trimmed and diced)
- 8 fresh eggs
- 0.333 cup milk
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 8 Corn tortilla (6-inch)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Tomato salsa (drained)