Beef Burgers with Pistachios and Pine Nuts
- 1 garlic
- 30 grams Shelled pistachio
- 30 grams Pine nuts
- 1 egg yolk
- 400 grams Ground beef
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- freshly ground white peppers
- 1 red Bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 handfuls Lettuce (arugula and red oak leaf)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 4 Hamburger bun (will with pumpkin and sunflower seeds)
- 4 teaspoons medium hot Mustard
- 4 slices Cheese (such as Bergkäse)
Peel the garlic and squeeze through a garlic press into a bowl. Add the pistachios, pine nuts, egg yolk, ground meat and parsley, season with salt and pepper and thoroughly knead. Shape into 4 burgers.
Rinse the pepper, halve lengthwise, remove the seeds and white ribs and cut into strips. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the burgers until golden brown 6-8 minutes. Add the peppers to the pan and saute about 4 minutes (or use a second pan). Season the peppers with salt and pepper.
Rinse the lettuce, shake dry and pluck small as needed. Rinse the tomatoes, core and cut into slices. Peel the onion and cut into rings.
Cut the rolls horizontally and if desired, toast. Spread with the mustard and top with the salad. Place the burgers, peppers, tomatoes, cheese and onions on top. Cover with the tops of the rolls and serve.