Artichoke Dip with Tender Broccolini
This dish is a healthier, lower-calorie alternative to traditional artichoke dip.
Looking to cut down on this dip's fat content? Simply skip the bacon, or cut in half the number of strips you use.
- 1 pkg leek soup mix
- 2 cups canned Artichoke hearts (drained and finely chopped)
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 8 slices cooked Bacon crumbled (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Cheese (Parmesan, Gruyere, or Swiss)
- fresh Chives (finely snipped)
- 1 bunch fresh Broccolini (rinsed; dried and dried)
In a large bowl, combine soup mix, chopped artichoke hearts, Greek yogurt and mayonnaise. Fold in crumbled bacon and shredded cheese. Gently fold in snipped chives.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the top starts to brown. Serve warm with broccolini.