Apple, Cranberry, and Raisin Jelly
These berries contain plenty of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. This sweet treat is a great side dish to serve at Thanksgiving, or you can jar it and eat it all year round on toast, ice cream, etc.
Substitute honey or maple syrup for a more natural sugar.
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups fresh, local Cranberry (rinsed and picked over)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple (peeled; cored and diced)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves