White Fish Kebabs
ready in 1 hr 33 min.
- 2 red chili peppers (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups Monkfish (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 ½ cups Snap pea
- 2 sprigs Basil (leaves picked and sliced)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 Lime (juice)
- 1 Papaya (peeled and cut into chunks)
Mix half of the chilli with the garlic, 2 tbsp oil and the lemon juice. Add the monk fish, cover and leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour to marinade.
Meanwhile, blanch the mange tout in salted water for 1 minute. Quench with cold water, drain and cut into 2 cm pieces on the diagonal.
Mix the basil with the remaining chilli, the brown sugar, 2 tbsp oil and the lime juice and season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Mix through the mange tout and papaya.
Remove the monk fish from the marinade and thread onto skewers. Season with salt and ground black pepper and grill on the hot barbecue on both sides for 6-8 minutes.
Serve with the salad.