Vegan Noodle Bowl
- 1 large carrot (peeled and sliced thinly on a mandolin to 1mm thickness)
- 1 zucchini (sliced thinly on a mandolin to 1mm thickness)
- 11 ozs vermicelli Soy noodle (cooked as per package instructions)
- ¼ cup light soy sauce (vegan)
- ¼ cup Peanut oil
- Limes (juiced from one lime)
- Black pepper
Heat the groundnut oil in a large wok over a moderate heat until hot. Stir-fry the courgette and carrot for 1-2 minutes.
Add the noodles to the wok and toss well to combine. Season to taste with the lime juice, soy sauce and black pepper.
Spoon into serving bowls and garnish with the coriander leaves. Serve immediately.