Coloured Noodle Bowl
ready in 40 min.
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 stalk Lemongrass (split)
- ¾ inch fresh ginger (sliced)
- 1 red chile pepper (split)
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 11 ounces pink somen noodles
- 2 tomatoes (peeled, deseeded and finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
Bring the vegetable stock to the boil in a pan with the lemon grass, ginger, chilli and 2 tbsp soy sauce. Simmer gently over a low heat for around 10 minutes then drain through a fine sieve and return to the pan. Bring back to the boil, add the noodles and cook until al dente.
Add the tomatoes and sesame seeds to the soup and season to taste with salt and soy sauce. Divide between bowls and serve garnished with radishes, caviar and petals.