Vegan Broccoli Falafel
- 4 mint
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ head Broccoli (roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1 scallion
- 2 cups canned chickpeas (drained)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon Coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Psyllium
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- To garnish
- chopped scallions
Heat the oven to 200°C (180° fan) 400°F gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
Put the herbs, broccoli, garlic and spring onion into a food processor and pulse a few times until the ingredients are broken down a little.
Add the remaining ingredients and process until the mixture comes together.
Shape the mixture into small patties and press sesame seeds into the top of each patty. Place on the baking tray.
Bake for 15 minutes, then turn them over and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with chopped spring onion.