- 3 Tbsps melted Margarine
- 2 Tbsps white wine vinegar
- 4 cups tomatoes (e. g. cherry tomatoes, black tomatoes, plum tomatoes, half sliced, half quartered)
- 2 balls Mozzarella (approx. 125 g | 0.5 cup)
- 3 scallions (white part cut into rings)
- ½ bunch Basil (leaves removed)
- 4 Tbsps basil Pesto
How healthy are the main ingredients?tomatoMargarineBasilMozzarella
Melt the Nuttelex in a hot pan and leave to cool. Stir in the vinegar and season with salt and ground black pepper.
Arrange the tomatoes and mozzarella on a plate and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Sprinkle with the onion rings and the basil, add the pesto and serve.