Thai Chicken Stew
- 2 red chile peppers (cut into rings)
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ½ cups green and white striped Thai eggplant (cut into wedges)
- 4 Chicken breasts (approx. 120 g each, cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons green Curry paste
- ⅞ cup chicken stock
- 1 ⅔ cups Coconut milk
- 1 baby Bok Choy (chopped)
- 2 handfuls fresh peas
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
Fry the chilli peppers, garlic and the onion in hot oil for 1-2 minutes. Add the eggplants and fry for a few minutes. Add the chicken and fry for another 2-minutes.
Add the bok choy, peas and coriander to the curry and simmer for around 5 minutes. Season to taste with soy sauce.