Sweet and Salty Chicken with Rice
7,5 / 10
- 2 Chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Nut oil
- 2 field Mushrooms (thickly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 Tbsps soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Szechuan pepper (crushed)
- In addition
- 3 cups cooked Rice (to serve)
Honey-Soy Chicken with Aubergine Aubergine (eggplant) goes well with honey and soy - add cubes with the chicken to cook and tenderise
Heat the oil in a wok and saute the chicken and mushrooms until the chicken turns white.
Add the garlic, honey and soy and spoon the sauce over the chicken as it cooks to coat and caramelise.
Once the sauce is sticky and reduced, serve spooned over cooked rice. Sprinkle over the peppercorns.