Stuffed Turkey Rolls with Mashed Potatoes
- 600 grams potatoes
- 4 Turkey cutlets each about 160 grams (approximately 6 ounces each)
- 100 grams button Mushroom
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped Dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped Chives
- 2 tablespoons Herb mustard
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 250 milliliters dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons milk
Peel and quarter potatoes. Cook in boiling salted water for 20 minutes. Rinse turkey cutlets, pat dry and flatten slightly.
Clean and chop mushrooms.
Peel and dice onion.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet and saute onions and mushrooms for 2 minutes. Stir in the herbs and remove from heat.
Season cutlets with salt, pepper and mustard. Spread with mushroom mixture, roll up and secure with toothpicks.
Heat remaining oil in the skillet and cook the rolls until browned on all sides. Add the wine and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain potatoes and mash. Stir in milk and nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mashed potatoes into a piping bag fitted with a star tip . Pipe decoratively onto plates. Serve with the rolls.