89 / 100
ready in 32 min.
- 8 ozs uncooked Asian egg noodle
- 2 Tbsps sunflower oil
- 3 cups cooked Chicken breasts (cut into thin strips)
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (peeled and chopped)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger (grated)
- 1 sweet, red Bell pepper (seeded and thinly sliced)
- 1 cup sliced, white Mushrooms
- 1 small Bok Choy (cleaned and cut into strips)
- 6 scallions (cleaned and cut into 2-inch diagonal strips)
- 1 cup unsalted Cashews
- 3 Tbsps low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
How healthy are the main ingredients?Chicken breastCashewMushroomsoy saucegarlic clovesesame oil
Place the egg noodles in a large bowl and break them in half. Pour enough boiling water over the noodles to cover them and let stand while preparing the stir-fry.
Preheat a wok or skillet over medium heat. Add the sunflower oil and swirl the wok or skillet to coat. Once the oil is hot, add the cooked chicken, garlic, ginger, bell pepper, mushrooms, bok choy, green onions and cashews. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
Drain the noodles thoroughly and add them to the wok, toss to coat, and stir-fry for an additional 5 minutes. Combine the soy sauce and sesame oil and drizzle over the stir-fry mixture and toss until thoroughly combined.
Divide between bowls and serve.