- 4 Steelhead trout fillets (skinless)
- Lemons (juiced)
- 30 grams Butter
- 2 herbs Belgian endive
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 15 grams Butter
- 100 milliliters dry White wine
- 100 grams Creme fraiche cheese
- 60 milliliters Whipping cream
- freshly ground Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Chopped green onion
Rinse fish fillets, pat dry and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper. In batches, fry fish in hot, melted butter, about 4 minutes per side. Keep warm. Cut endives in half lengthwise, remove cores and thinly slice crosswise. Peel and finely chop onion and garlic and sauté briefly in butter.
Add endives and wine and simmer, stirring, about 2 minutes. Stir in creme fraiche, cream and chives, heat briefly and season with salt and pepper. Serve fish fillets topped with endive sauce.