Spiral Pasta Salad with Tuna
6,9 / 10
ready in 20 min.
- 8 cups Fusilli (bucati corti)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup red Bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 cups chunk, light Canned tuna (drained and flaked)
- ½ cup pitted black olives (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh parsley
- kosher salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp crushed Red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In a bowl, whisk oil, lemon zest and lemon juice. Drain pasta and add to bowl with dressing. Add bell pepper, tuna, olives and parsley; toss until incorporated.
Let cool to room temperature. Season with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes. Top with shaved parmesan and serve.