Spicy Vegetable Curry
Curry contains anti-inflammatory compounds which may help reduce oxidative stress, boost heart health, and improve blood sugar levels, among other potential benefits. The vegetables in this recipe contain plenty of vitamins, minerals, and fiber, making this dish lean and extremely nutritious.
You can serve this over a bed of rice, cous cous, or quinoa for maximum satiation and energy.
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- ¾ inch fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 red chili pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsps Wheat germ oil
- 1 cup potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 2 cups peeled and sliced Sweet potato
- 1 cup carrots (diced)
- 1.333 cups Pumpkin (diced)
- 1.333 cups zucchini (halved lengthways and sliced)
- 2 Red onions (1 and a half sliced, one half diced)
- 2 Tbsps yellow Curry paste
- 2 cups unsweetened Coconut milk
- 6 Tbsps fresh Coconut