Spicy Chicken and Apple Stew
7,7 / 10
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 carrot (cut into 8 sticks)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts (cut into small chunks)
- 1 tablespoon korma Curry paste
- 1 tablespoon Mango chutney
- ⅔ cup Coconut milk
- 1 eating Apple (quartered, cored and roughly chopped)
- ⅔ cup frozen peas
Heat the oil in a skillet and gently fry the onion for a few minutes, to soften.
Add the carrot and garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and stir-fry for a few minutes, to brown.
Stir in the korma curry paste, mango chutney, coconut milk and 150ml/2/3rds cup of water and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the peas and cook for a further 2 more minutes.
Serve with mini poppadums and rice.