Spiced Crab Slaw
- 2 large carrots (peeled and julienned)
- 4 large Apple (cored and finely sliced)
- 1 large Red onion (finely sliced)
- ⅛ cup Golden raisins (or sultanas)
- 4 Tbsps Cashews (toasted)
- 1 ¼ cups white Crabmeat (in brine, drained and flaked)
Prepare the dressing by whisking together all the ingredients for it; set to one side until ready to dress the salad.
Combine the carrot, apple, red onion, raisins and cashews in a large mixing bowl and toss together until evenly combined. Add the crab meat and toss again gently a few times.
Dress with the dressing and spoon into serving bowls. Garnish with pinches of Madras curry powder and some seasoning before serving.