South-east Asian Seafood Curry
9,3 / 10
ready in 40 min.
- 2 tablespoons yellow Thai curry paste (from a jar)
- 2 tablespoons Nut oil
- 2 shallots (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 small, red chile pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 Lime leaves
- 2 cups Coconut milk
- 4 scallions (cut into rough chunks)
- 1 red pepper (cut into 3 cm dice)
- 4 tomatoes (cut into large dice)
- 2 Bok Choy (stems roughly chopped)
- 2 cups King prawn (peeled and deveined)
- Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Heat a wok and fry the curry paste in hot oil for 1-2 minutes. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger and chilli and fry, stirring. Stir in the lime leaves and coconut milk and simmer over a high heat for around 5 minutes.
Add the spring onions, pepper, tomatoes and pak choi stems and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the prawns and pak choi leaves and braise for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
Season to taste with lime juice and soy sauce. Serve with a wedge of lime and jasmine rice, if desired.