Shrimp and Tropical Fruit Salad
ready in 32 min.
- 2 cups King prawn (ready to cook)
- 1 red chili pepper (finely chopped)
- 3 Tbsps sesame oil
- 2 Tbsps Lime juice
- 2 Tbsps Rice wine vinegar
- brown sugar
- 3 Mangoes (diced)
- 2 Tbsps finely chopped Fresh herbs (e. g. dill and chives)
- 2 Tbsps Shredded coconut (fresh, if desired)
How healthy are the main ingredients?sesame oilMango
Fry the prawns and chilli in a hot pan with 1 tbsp oil for around 2 minutes until pink, and then transfer to a bowl.
Stir in the remaining oil, the lime juice, the vinegar, a pinch of sugar, salt and ground black pepper. Add the mango and leave to marinade for around 15 minutes.
Before serving, stir in the herbs and check the seasoning. Serve sprinkled with coconut.