- 1 kilogram mussels (rinsed and trimmed)
- 200 milliliters white wine
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1 little green chili pepper
- juice of Oranges
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 300 grams cooked, peeled shrimp
- 300 grams Cuttlefish (ready to cook)
- juice of lemons
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Fresh herbs (such as dill, tarragon, chives)
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- Edible flowers (for garnish)
Boil wine in a saucepan, add mussels, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes while shaking the saucepan occasionally. Then remove shells from the saucepan. Discard any unopened shells and then loosen mussel meat from the shells.
Rinse chile pepper, cut in half lengthwise, remove seeds and finely chop. Peel garlic and finely chop. Mix chile pepper in a bowl with orange juice and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add shrimp and cuttlefish to the bowl, mix and let rest for 15 minutes. Heat remaining olive oil in a pan, add garlic, shrimp and cuttlefish, fry briefly and season with salt, lemon juice and herbs. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool slightly. Mix shrimp and cuttlefish in a bowl with mussels. Cover the bowl and let rest in a cool place for about 1 hour. Serve with tomato and garnish with edible flowers if desired.