Seafood Curry with Spinach and Rice
- 250 grams Long grain rice
- 300 grams fresh Spinach
- 500 grams mussels
- 200 grams Squid tentacle
- 200 grams shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 150 grams Scallop (cleaned)
- 1 fresh Lime
- 3 Lime leaves
- 400 milliliters Coconut milk (canned)
- 2 tablespoons green Curry paste
- 300 milliliters fish stock
- 2 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
Place rice into 500 ml (approximately 2 cups) of salted boiling water.
Rinse and spin dry spinach, chop coarsely. Rinse and clean seafood as needed, discard all open mussels and cut squid into rings.
Rinse lime in hot water, pat dry and grate zest, squeeze juice. Rinse lime leaves, pat dry and cut into fine strips.
Combine coconut milk with curry paste, fish stock, half of lime zest and lime leaves and bring to a boil. Add seafood and simmer on meduim heat for 5-8 minutes. Add spinach and season with fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and soy sauce. Place rice into bowls and top with seafood soup. Sprinkle with remaining lime zest and serve.