Salad with Glass Noodles
- 300 grams Glass noodles
- 2 Bell pepper (red and yellow)
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons Chili sauce (sweet-tart)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- 1 splash Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped parsley
- 50 grams Peanuts (unsalted)
Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions and drain well.
Rinse, halve and trim the bell peppers and cut into narrow strips. Peel the onion and cut into thin rings.
For the dressing, mix the chili sauce with the ginger, the oil and the soy sauce. Season with sugar and lime juice.
Place the drained noodles in a bowl and mix in the onion rings and bell peppers.
Marinate with the dressing and serve showered with parsley and peanuts.