Prawn and Chicken Stir-fry
- 1 cup Snap pea
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Chicken breast (diced)
- 1 carrot (cut into thin strips)
- 1 red pepper (cut into strips)
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- 1 cup Bean sprout
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger (grated)
- ⅔ cup shrimp (ready-to-eat)
- 2 ozs cooked Chinese egg noodle (chopped small)
- 1 Tbsp Sesame seeds (lightly toasted)
- light soy sauce
- Chili sauce
Blanch the sugar snaps for ca. 2 min in boiling salted water, then refresh immediately in iced water. Drain well.
Fry the chicken breast pieces in hot sesame oil, followed by the carrot, red pepper, spring onions, sugar snaps, bean sprouts, garlic, ginger and finally the shrimps.
Stir-fry everything for 4-5 min until cooked, but still a little crisp. Add the Chinese egg noodles, toss around a little, and then mix in the lightly toasted sesame seeds. Season with soy sauce and chilli sauce and serve.