Poutry and Vegetable Stir Fry
8,1 / 10
- 2 Tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 onion (peeled and finely sliced)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely sliced)
- ½ inch fresh ginger (finely sliced)
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and finely sliced)
- 1 green pepper (deseeded and finely sliced)
- 2 Chicken thigh (skinned, boned and chopped)
- 3 Tbsps soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps Oyster sauce
- ⅜ cup chicken stock
- 1 ½ cups Rice noodles
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
Suggested variation: Quicker Chicken Noodles This is already pretty speedy, but for a quicker version use a packet of pre-cooked noodles and cold leftover roast chicken
Heat the oil in a wok until nearly smoking then stir fry the onion, garlic and ginger until golden.
Add the peppers and stir-fry for 2 minutes, then add the chicken and stir-fry until cooked through.
Meanwhile cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to packet instructions, then drain.
Add the sauces to the wok and bubble up, then add the cooked noodles and sesame oil. Serve immediately.