Stir Fry Vegetables
9,3 / 10
ready in 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ¼ inches fresh ginger (peeled and finely diced)
- 2 cloves peeled and crushed garlic cloves
- 1 onion (peeled and chopped)
- ⅔ cup Mushrooms (quartered)
- 1 ½ cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- ⅔ cup chopped, curly kale
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or stock if preferred)
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the ginger, garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes.
Add mushrooms, broccoli and curly kale then sprinkle with soy sauce or stock. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes then cover and let the vegetables steam for 4-5 minutes until tender.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.