- 500 grams small, young Potatoes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 bunches smooth Parsley
- 1 bunch Chervil
- 1 bunch Basil
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon White vinegar
- 100 grams Sheep's milk cheese
Rinse potatoes. Boil in salted water for 20-25 minutes.
Rinse herbs, shake dry and pluck the leaves from the stems. Heat olive oil in a pan and roast sunflower seeds. Add vinegar and place in a bowl. Crumble the feta.
Drain the potatoes and cut in half or into quarters, depending on size. Distribute on plates topped with the herbs and feta cheese. Serve sprinkled with sunflower seeds and pepper.