Pollock in Tomato and Olive Sauce
- 500 grams Pollock (skin-on)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pastry flour (for dusting)
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 1 pinch sugar
- 250 milliliters Tomato juice
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 75 grams black Olives (pitted)
- parsley (for garnish)
Sprinkle the fish fillets with lemon juice and let stand for 5 minutes. Peel the shallot and very finely chop. Pat the fish fillets dry, season with salt and pepper and dust with flour. Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan and sear the fish on both sides quickly. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
Add the shallots and sweat until translucent. Add the tomato paste, sugar, tomato juice, parsley and olives and season with salt and pepper. Add the fish and briefly heat in the sauce. Serve garnished with parsley.