Pine Nut, Olive, Feta, and Cauliflower Salad
ready in 33 min.
- 2 cups roughly chopped Cauliflower (florets)
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata Olive (drained)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried Basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1 pinch dried, minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled Feta
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped, fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons Pine nuts
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower and olvies.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard and seasoning. Slowly add the oil, and whisk until the dressing emulsifies. Pour the dressing over the cauliflower and olives, and toss gently to coat. Set aside and allow the cauliflower to marinate for 15 minutes.
In a small nonstick skillet, set over low heat, arrange the pine nuts into a single layer. Toast, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the pine nuts are golden brown and fragrant. Remove the pan from the heat and cool slightly.
Add the feta and parsley to the cauliflower mixture, and then stir in the nuts. Season to taste with black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.