for 4 servings
- 4 pink Grapefruit
- ¼ honeydew melon
- ¼ Cantaloupe
- 1 ¼ cups fresh Raspberries (rinsed and patted dry)
- 1 ¼ cups fresh Blackberry (rinsed and patted dry)
- 1 medium Apple (peeled and cut into bite-side pieces)
- 1 medium Banana (peeled and sliced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- fresh mint (for garnish)
Carefully cut off the top third of each grapefruit. Scoop out the flesh of the grapefruit, removing any pith from the segments. Set the grapefruit bowls aside. Cut the grapefruit flesh into bite-size pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
Remove the seeds from the melons. Using a melon baller, remove the flesh from the rind and add the melon balls to the bowl with the grapefruit. Add the berries, apple and banana pieces to the bowl.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and honey. Drizzle over fruit mixture and gently toss or stir to coat the fruit.
Spoon fruit into the grapefruit bowls. Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
Fruit may be substituted as desired.