Perch Sausages with Potato Fritters
- 600 grams Perch fillet (skinless and ready to cook)
- 1 egg white
- 4 Ice cubes
- 100 milliliters Whipped cream
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh parsley
- 1 generous pinch lemon zest
- freshly grated Nutmeg
- White sausage casing (soaked) (or synthetic gut)
- 2 Cucumber
- 2 Tbsps vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsps Wine vinegar
- freshly ground peppers
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh Dill
Rinse the fish and pat dry. Cut into a small dice and grind together with the egg white, the ice and the cream in a food process to a fine mixture. Season with the parsley and lemon zest and season with salt and nutmeg. Fill the sausage casings with the mixture and portion into sausages. Tie the ends with kitchen string and poach the sausages in hot salted water for about 10 minutes.
Peel the cucumber, halve lengthwise, scrape out the seeds and cut into slices. Sauté in hot butter 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat and season with the vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Let cool untl lukewarm and mix in the dill.
Serve with the perch sausages.
Serve with potato fritters, if desired.